Thursday, March 22, 2007

Words To Enter The Weekend By

I've been posting a lot of pictures. And I love pictures. But I also love words, and music, and I've discovered that I am much happier if I have all three in my life. So while I was coming home from the airport today, here's what I was listening to - words and music by Starfield. If you don't know the tune, you can't hear it from there, but this section starts off quietly and then builds into an absolutely pounding crescendo a là Beautiful Day.

If You should speak
Or should remain in silence
Should give me light, or lead me through the dark

Whatever cost
Whatever joy or sorrow
I'll worship still
Because of who You are

When death becomes
The end of all my labors
And Christ alone my rest and reward

May all I've done
Be one enduring echo
Resounding on to shout
Great is the Lord

No comments: