Thursday, March 15, 2007

Less Words, More Pictures

I got an email from a friend who stopped by to look at my blog but was a little disturbed at the ratio of words:pictures. So, here's another picture. I was out by the pool in Lugano with a few of my colleagues. A couple of us weren't swimming, but were just watching the others swim (with a duck decoy, but that's the subject worthy of a post on its own) and the exercise class in progress. Partway through the class, I was able to get this shot. Look closely. Click on it to see the larger version if you need to. It's worth it.

And no, he's not someone I know. He would probably be an interesting guy, though.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks a little bit like John Diaper (the saxophone player at EBCG)!

Darryl said...

I got NOTHING to say about that...

Anonymous said...

There's some irony here. If that guy had a camera he may have the same story on his blog. ::grin::
-rd

Darryl said...

Lol... could be. I take marginal comfort in the fact that I was on a proper deck chair talking with a female colleague. Not sure if that's enough to get me out of the "creepy guy" category, but it's all I've got...