Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Ain't Missing Bruges At All


Okay, I'm not usually one to use puns in my posts... or at all, actually. In fact, I've been moved to threats of violence before in my war against puns (threats that were, thankfully, always successful so far). But after spending a couple days in Brussels recently and having a little classic rock going through my head, I decided it's time to post a picture or two and have a bit of an internal sing-along. "... since you've been gone, away... "


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family would drive you crazy. we have a long tradition of punning coming through the Schwyzertuutsch side . It's desperately silly and fairly smart, since it all happens spontaneously.

Darryl said...

I don't deny that it can take a lot of intelligence to make up subtle puns on the spot. I'm just not convinced it's humor. I have a close friend who was fond of puns for a while, and I managed okay. Once I learned that I didn't have to laugh it was easier for me.