Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

I have the best friends and family in the world. Yesterday was my birthday, and I got together with a few people last night to celebrate. Honestly, I wanted to write some today about it, but I am feeling more than a little overwhelmed by the calls, the emails, the SMS's,the thoughtful gifts and wishes with them, and being able to spend some time in the evening with some of you. This doesn't happen to me often, but I can't begin to put it into words.

I am blessed beyond what any reasonable person could hope for, and while this has been a good occasion to mark the passing of another year and looking forward to what's ahead, it has turned much more into an occasion to really think about and appreciate the people in my life who love me in so many different ways.

So, thanks.

No comments: