Saturday, February 3, 2007

Question Of The Day

From an email I recieved this morning: "do you like people to comment?"

I do. I mean, I don't mind if you just want to read, but comments are fun. And just to make it easier:

1. They can be short. It's okay, really.

2. You can do it annonymously. Yeah, if you're slightly emberassed to be associated with The Yellow Couch, I won't take it personally. I mean, it is just a piece of furniture.

3. I'll usually respond to them, even. It can almost be like a conversation, but one where you can stop listening to me whenever you want.

2 comments:

Kat(i)e said...

I find it funny that no-one has commented on the post about making comments.

Darryl, I am overwhelmed by your blog. It is immense.

And yes, I have given up on the boycott - I am just too damn curious. Feels like I've been missing out on something GRAND (in the Irish or French sense).

Maybe it's the moving away nostalgia...

Darryl said...

Lol... well, thanks. And if it's any consolation, the new Sitemeter format really rots - way more complicated than before, which makes the additional hits a lot less interesting.

And it's not the nostalgia... it's the pictures. But that's okay. I'm glad you're here, and your secret is safe with me.