Sunday, February 11, 2007

If I'm Going To Be In

...this is not a bad way to do it. Watching a documentary on Mario Testino, who has an absolutely amazing vision. Incredible - I've seen his pictures before, but watching him work is spellbinding. I've also been working (diligently) on finishing off the ice cream in the freezer, visiting Heather's blog (you have read it, right?) and wearing a very fuzzy sweater. Next I'm going to check out Josh's page on the rather strong hunch he's mentioned Barack Obama and I'll have a comment of questionable quality but impeccable timeliness to add. Then I'll play the piano and sing for a while.

So if you've got a Sunday night in on your own, how do you like to spend it?

[EDIT] Okay, no Barack on Josh's page. Hmmmm. And in my quest to not have three new labels for every post, I have attached the label "none of my friends wanted to hang out". In truth, though, I didn't actually extend any invitations for tonight. So if you're reading this and wondering if you're the only one I didn't call to see if you were free, you're not.

[EDIT] Well, it's the 13th, and finally Josh has Obama '08 on his page. What took you so long, man?

No comments: