Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Clean Air Gnome


A gnome on an air purifier, of course. Which begs the question: how freaked out are you willing to be in order to have your air a little bit cleaner? I don't know about you, but for me, the answer is "not nearly this much". And what, exactly, is he holding? A bucket of clean air? Perhaps all of the pollen he's proudly collected? Maybe it's just the souls of little children. Who knows...

Taken with my phone through a tinted shop window, hence the fabulous quality. But I think the object itself rises well above any slight photographic imperfections.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like one of those travelocity gnomes... maybe The Amazing Race is in your area and someone in the race may win a free trip if they find it. And you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. My wife likes reality TV. And apparently the advertising works.

FYI: Gnomes don't belong in any orifice.

Darryl said...

*removing gnome*

Right you are!

Anonymous said...

I like how you respond to all comments, no matter how ridiculous they are. =)

Darryl said...

There are no ridiculous comments, only ridiculous... uh, actually, never mind.

Oh, and I do know the amazing race, and, I will state even though people (3) may read this, I like it. I have watched it in the past, and I would watch it again. I feel a little bit sorry for the people in it, but not quite sorry enough not to watch.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.