Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Water Hole

As my interest in nature photography grows, I decided it may be time to move beyond flowers and begin shooting some more challenging subjects. Unfortunately, time and budget constraints dictate that I am not able to get to Africa to do a safari, but I did secure a spot in central Lugano with a relatively clear view of a popular water hole. So I set up, eager to begin and confident that, as the sun was rising, nature would array herself before me in all her glory and variety. And, as you can see here, I wasn't disappointed.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-P Ain't it just so appetizing...

Darryl said...

I agree. Needs a palm tree or two to really finish it off.

Anonymous said...

...and a bottle of Listerine.

Darryl said...

I heard there are shots you can get. Haven't tried them, though...