Saturday, April 21, 2007

As Promised

Well, I went to Josh and Laura's today to check out their new place, and it's great. Wonderful to see some friends, and I had a few minutes to grab some pictures, too.

I sometimes wonder - if I'm going to take pictures of flowers, should I learn what kind they all are? This is a red, pointy one. That's all I know, but I like it.




A butterfly, for my little chick.




And another.




The cat. Before Josh barbecued it.




The man himself, giving directions to yet another lost person. But he's still smiling, right?




A hammock, in the neighbours' yard.




The sun shining through.




More sun, more flowers.




And a yellow one.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning!

sorry we missed you at the cases's place. We were late and, yes, lost...

Darryl said...

Thanks, Michelle. Yeah - sorry we didn't line up! Blame it on driving anywhere in Switzerland, I think...

Anonymous said...

Beautifull photos :)

Darryl said...

Thanks, Nuno. And how in the world did you come across this? I guess I'm just assuming you're the same Nuno I met last week...

Anonymous said...

Great stuff man. Seriously great stuff! Great seeing you. Lets go out for a shoot some time!

Darryl said...

Thanks, Andy - makes me really happy that you like it. Thanks for pulling me into the Nikon world...

Anonymous said...

I don't remember meeting you :)

Darryl said...

Sure enough! I ran into the Nuno I met and asked him, and he had no idea what I was talking about. In any case, glad you're here, and I'm glad that you enjoyed them!