Saturday, April 21, 2007

Serisously Domesticated

I went to pick up some groceries this morning. I did a little dance when they had my favorite ham (it's not usually in stock). I actually caught myself saying "excellent" out loud when I saw that diapers were on for half price. These two, plus the fact that I got kiwi-scented dish soap had me singing all the way home.

Oh, and I got some absolutely gorgeous pictures this afternoon. I haven't edited them yet, but trust me - you're going to like them... the sun was just perfect. Coming soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this. You must have been mocking me and I completely missed it. "Absolutely gorgeous"...

I must be succeeding at my will to become less self-centered. Either that or you did not mean it and I AM really self-centered for thinking so now!

And as for gorgeous photos of yours, today I was trying to pick out a template for my blog, couldn't find one I liked, and found myself wishing I could splice one of yours into a template!!

Darryl said...

Well, I wasn't mocking you. And I think that's all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

Well mocking is a relative term. And that proves it... my recovery from latent narcissism is still ongoing. And those particular photos ARE absolutely gorgeous.