Friday, May 22, 2009

Britt

I had the shortest shoot I've ever done last night with Brittany: there was this great wind and, I hoped, a storm brewing, so we decided to go out, find a hill, and see if we could get hit by inspiration and not lightning. I'm pretty happy with how it went, on both fronts. I didn't get the storm clouds I was hoping for, but the wind was so, so fun... except for Britt, who was FREEZING. She was a trooper, though, and hung in long enough to get the shots we were both hoping for.

Here are a few of my favorites!









You can see the rest here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Methinks the rush made you brilliant!!

What a great shoot!

1 (best colors!), 3 (most memorable), 9, 11, 14, 15

Darryl said...

That's pretty funny... I was just going to tell you which ones are my favorites, but I guess you can see that already because they're the ones I posted on my blog.

Yeah, I'm clever like that.

I like the elemental feeling of 10... like she's being birthed out of those clouds... and the color of 13. Very fun dress.

Anonymous said...

Goodness me, was that a snark?

Oh you're extremely clever. We all know that. Hence your avid readership.

Let me put it in a more Swiss way... you rarely, if ever, post a bad shot.

:)

Darryl said...

No, no... not a snark at all - it was a "way to state the obvious, camera-boy" thing.

I'm not really so much of a snark kind of guy, I don't think... especially to someone who's just complimented me on a picture!

Anonymous said...

What, no new inspiration in over 3 weeks????

In other news... I found a shop that sells ROSTI!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!

Miss Spitfire said...

My dear Darryl,

I observe with great sadness that a) not only is it Thursday and there still is(are) no Wednesday Graffiti shot(s), but that b) this unfortunate state of affairs has lasted for quite some time now.
Surely there must be some kind of sub-culture made up of frustrated artists simply bursting to tag the walls of your city to bits in order to release their tension?
Am I the only one who has noticed this? Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Darryl it's been practically 5 months! Post something already, else Kat(i)e's gonna beat you mercilessly.
More importantly your addoring fans want to know what's going on in Darryl world. ...???