Monday, March 23, 2009

Photo Shoot

The little chick and I were hanging out in the car for a bit today, and to kill the time, we decided to take some pictures.

It snowed here... again. Which kind of sucks, because I'm ready for some more warm weather. But it's kind of good because I got some good winter-ish pictures that I hadn't had a chance to make before. I'll get them up soon...

But for now, here are some of my favorites from today. Enjoy!



Grumpy face




The one that always follows grumpy face




She wasn't bored. She just likes to look out the window sometimes.




While I was trying to explain why she probably couldn't hold my 8-pound camera...




My little girl, the way I usually see her.


You can see the others here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super fun! I like #9 a lot. But 10 is funny too. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah... I'm pretty typical proud father, I guess. I think she's amazing. I could do a LOT of pictures of my little chick.

Which reminds me of an interesting story: I had met some new people at my sister's place and was talking about how strange it was going to church but not picking up the little chick after (she wasn't with me that week), and continued on... not really cluing in to the fact that there are a number of ways that could be interpreted.

Whoops.

Thankfully, my sister intervened and explained that I meant my daughter... lol.

Anonymous said...

That's what sisters are for... they can do great damage control PR. :)

the Shortcake is definitely great in front of the camera... probably her way of knowing her daddy admires her. Which every little girl loves to experience.